Yeah, sing the song, Bro'
If the sun refuse to shine,
如果太阳拒绝闪耀
I don't mind, I don't mind,
我不在意,我不在意
If the mountains fell in the sea,
如果山脉没入大海
let it be, it ain't me.
让它去吧,关我何事
Alright, 'cos I got my own world to look through,
好在我找到了自己的世界
And I ain't gonna copy you.
我不会追随你的足迹
Now if 6 turned out to be 9,
即使发现“6”原来是“9”
I don't mind, I don't mind,
我不在意,不会在意
Alright, if all the hippies cut off all their hair,
就算所有嬉皮士剪去了他们的头发
I don't care, I don't care.
与我何干,我才不管
Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
因为我生存在自己的世界
And I ain't gonna copy you.
我不会追随你的足迹
White collared conservative flashing down the street,
保守的白领们招摇过市
Pointing their plastic finger at me.
他们向我伸出矫情的手指
They're hoping soon my kind will drop and die,
盼望我等族类早日灭亡
But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high, high.
而我却将挥舞那愤世嫉俗的旗帜,并把它举得更高,更高
Wave on, wave on
潮流涌动
Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
坍塌的大山,千万别砸着我
Go ahead on Mr. Business man, you can't dress like me.
成功人士你大胆地往前走,可不能像我这样打扮
Sing on Brother, play on drummer.
把歌唱起来,把鼓敲起来吧
- 专辑:Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix
- 歌手:Jimi Hendrix
- 歌曲:If 6 Was 9